Saturday, September 29, 2012

Let the blogging commence!



Today, I decided to write my first blog entry, and I thought I should begin by writing a little about me.  My name is Janina and I’m currently studying Marketing and Advertising. I am not much of a writer, but I love the rewarding feeling that comes from my 'often' accidental good writing. I like to read a lot.

So what am I going to blog about? I intend to write here about Out of Body Experiences aka ‘Astral Projection’ and anything related to it, whatever fascinates me.

When I first got into Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming, I told my friends about it and asked them if they’re even aware of the existence of such things. Yes, they thought I was being my funny self .And yes, they laughed at me! But I gotta tell you, ignorance is way more awful. Anyway, even if I was kind of ridiculed at first, I’m glad I was able to share how wonderful it could be. I didn't really expect them to believe right away and I’m sure one day, they'll thank me. I choose to write Astral Projection because I've always been intrigued by this whole thing, it’s amazing in and of itself. It is something I would love to discover further. I want my readers to realize that Astral Projection is a natural phenomenon and we shouldn't be afraid of it.

Being as disorganized as I am, this blog would be a big help in my skills in organizing (or the lack of it). This blog will be used to expand my toolkit as I research about my topic for the fulfillment of my research requirement in my Research Writing class. Everything I post here will serve as my draft for my research paper which will be reviewed by my Reswrite professor. 

That's all for now! Cheers! x 

Janina

1 comment: